Sunday, November 21, 2010

Diaper Bag Review- JJ Mode Tote Bag

Recently I have discovered the joys of online shopping! I have ordered most of my Christmas presents online this year because it is so much easier than taking my two boys and expanding baby belly to the store. My boys hate shopping and don't make it very fun for me!

One of my favorite places to shop online is CSNStores.com. They have everything.... bedding, kitchen supplies, toys, furniture-- you name it! It is the perfect place to find a present for that one person on your list who already has everything. I bet that hard-to-shop-for person doesn't have an air hockey table, baking molds,  metal wall art, or a stylish barstool.

When CSNStores contacted me and offered to let me review an item of my choice, I knew exactly what I needed- a new diaper bag! I chose this beauty:


This is the JJ Mode Tote Bag in Blue, and I LOVE it!

Not only is this bag stylish (not black!) and gender neutral, it is well constructed and sturdy. The top of the bag zips rather than having a magnetic closure, which was a big selling point for me. I didn't want my bag tipping over and having all the contents spilling out! I also like that the rounded pockets in the front zip so I don't have to worry about my cell phone, keys, etc. falling out.

There are two larger pockets on the outside with strong magnetic closures, one of which holds a changing pad that is a generous size. The two side pockets would work great for holding bottles. There are lots of organizational pockets on the inside, and I could easily fit plenty of diapers, a bottle, formula, a change of clothes, a flannel blanket, and some toys in this bag. It is a good size for carrying around everyday and is not too bulky. I love that you have the option of carrying it via the tote handles or the shoulder strap, which is adjustable.


 I have to say that if you tend to carry around everything and want to carry around books, toys, etc. for your other children as well as baby stuff, you may want a larger bag. I love that this bag wipes clean easily, and the stroller clips are great! I can attach the bag to my stroller without taking up space in the bottom of the stroller and can easily access all my supplies.

I have never owned a diaper bag this nice! I am looking forward to walking around with this stylish and functional bag when my baby comes in March!

Disclaimer: I received this diaper bag in order to facilitate an honest review. All opinions are my own. Others may or may not have the same experience(s) I had with the company and/or product.

No comments:

Post a Comment