Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hooray for a Warm Day!

What a beautiful day! Sunshine, white puffy clouds, birds chirping... it was heavenly. It was actually warm enough for me to put clothes out on the line.


The weather in March can be so wet, windy and wild! It was nice to have a sunny spring day for a change. The kind where you can sit back and relax on your porch swing.


Or go for a walk in the sunshine and see if you can spot the first flowers of Spring.


What made today even more wonderful was that I actually managed to go for a bike ride. I have been dying to go riding, but the weather has killed my plans every time! I am going to be doing another century ride the first weekend in June (that's 100 miles for you non-cyclists), so I really need to get some time in on my bike.

Today I managed a little over 16 miles, and it felt awesome. I certainly hope that Spring is here to stay!

Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Fridayfriday favorite things | finding joythe long road


1 comment:

  1. I hope Spring finds us too. I am so glad you had such a great day.

    ReplyDelete