Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I want to ride YOUR bicycle!

Well, we finally did it!
After months of deliberation, Honey Daddy has finally chosen the bicycle that he wants and we went and placed our order last night. The bike should arrive next week and we are very excited.

I would post a picture of the bike, but it is a 2009 model and there aren't even pictures available yet! So this will have to suffice:

It is a gorgeous bike and I will post a picture as soon as we have the bike. I am very excited for my honey... and a wee bit jealous. I would LOVE a bike like the one he is getting. We will get a nice road bike for me eventually, but he needs one first because he is commuting to work by bike now.

In preparation for CASVAR 2008, I have been getting up every morning at 5:20 a.m. to go on a bike ride. It is the only way I can get a ride in before Honey Daddy leaves for work. I would go in the evening, but it's too HOT. After the intial protesting of muscles, I am actually enjoying myself... go figure!

2 comments:

  1. I have found that I actually enjoy riding as well. I'm jealous of Joe's bike too. I'm sure I will be jealous when you get one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying riding too. Mark said I have a new glow about myself since we started riding and I always have a grin on my face when we go. I've got to keep working on the muscle part however, but everytime I go I feel stronger.

    ReplyDelete