Saturday, May 4, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday {5•4•13}

Background

I took this lovely dandelion fluff picture and thought that it would make the perfect background for a quote. I don't typically add words to my photos, but it seemed like this picture needed a little something. After searching, I found a quote that was perfect for my picture.

Spotted or Dots

My son Jonah has the best freckles! So far he is my only freckle-faced kid, and it is fun to see that little bit of myself in him. I absolutely adore his freckles, and he knows it!

Weather

We had some absolutely gorgeous weather this week! Hooray for temperatures in the 70s and pink clouds at sunset.

Motion

I tried to take some pictures showing motion at my son's soccer game this morning, but all I ended up with was a bunch of blurry blobs. So this evening my boys helped me out while I figured out the trick to panning my camera in order to get a nice motion blur. It took me a hundred photos or so, but I finally got it!

Sweet

My sweet baby girl had a fever the past few days and was completely miserable. It just about broke my heart to see her not feeling well. Luckily today her fever broke and now she is back to her normal cheerful self!



16 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest freckles! What a cute face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, love the freckles & the dandelion shot is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freckles are the best, and those motion shots are amazing. Love the dandelion picture with words (I go through spurts where I like to add words - just like phases of texture) - and I'm glad Little Miss is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those freckles are precious! Love the dandelion too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freckles are perfect for "Spotted/Dots". I have two grand kids with freckles and it never occurred to me to use them. Nicely done. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those freckles & those eyes - he's a cutie patootie!!
    NIce job on the panning - always a fun technique when it works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freckles are the cutest! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those freckles are just the best idea ever for spotted. And I love the scooter in motion...wonderful captures!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selections for this week's challenge. The freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea for dots! Sweet picture of your littlest one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots - I just love freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, those freckles! Love the dandelion, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful dandelion shot, and perfect for adding words...love the freckles and your motion shots are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super job with the prompts. I love your Background Shot (great quote) and how funny we both used a Dandelion for that prompt.
    Motion was great & how fun that your kids were willing to help you out.
    Sweet is just adorable and your little freckled boy is too. Love those freckles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Superb capture of the dandelion and your spots/dots picture is the most creative one of this week's hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm very impressed with your motion shots! Love those freckles!

    ReplyDelete