Saturday, April 6, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday {4•7•13}

Outside

Outside is a glorious place to be in the springtime! Right now all the flowers, trees and bushes are budding. Nature is slowly but surely turning green and growing. I LOVE it!


Chatterbox

This is our little chatterbox splashing in an enormous puddle. She just barely turned two, but she has quite the vocabulary and regularly says 3 and 4 word sentences (like "me no want it" and "give me that!"). I guess it's true what my dad says, that once a girl learns to talk she never stops!

Comfort

Yes, my five-year-old still takes naps on occasion. Don't be too jealous! I have to say that this is a fact that definitely gives me comfort!


In the Kitchen

While I was on spring break with the kids this week, my awesome husband painted the lower half of our kitchen red. I love the color and think it will make for an awesome photo backdrop!

Trees


I looked out the window and what did I see? Blossoms popping on my apricot tree! There are also leaves budding on my willow tree, both of which make me HAPPY!


18 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture of your little lady ~ awesome reflection! Man, I can hardly WAIT till the buds and blossoms start appearing on the Canadian prairies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beauty - two joyful pics of your children...warmth in the kitchen and spring decorating your world! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pics of your little ones!
    I'm envious of all your lovely blooms. It hasn't reached us yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chatterbox shot is great! Love the hints of spring outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those buds! Beautiful reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots and I love to see buds appear and go through their changes. Yes, I'm jealous of the napping! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos!
    Have a blessed day!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your little daughter in the puddle. Mine did that when they were younger too. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tree and outside photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great, start to finish. So true about girls and talking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your in the kitchen shot and the gorgeous spring trees.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous shots this week. Love the ones of your kiddos..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't spring wonderful! Loving those budding trees and cute kiddos. Loved the colors to on your in the kitchen shot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so jealous of all the budding tree shots in today's hunt! But, we did get sunshine today & the temps are warming up with the promise of rain this week, which I'm sure will start to green things up!
    Wonderful set - and I DO love that red wall too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love every one of your images! Amazing macro and bokeh in the first image and such a precious reflection in the second. Love the sleeping little guy, too, he looks so warm and snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your in the kitchen is well done, but I enjoyed them all. -Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  17. You nailed each one yet again- love those first ones of the trees- beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How neat to see nature bloom right in front of you & be able to keep it with a photo.

    ReplyDelete