Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation

Today is the last day of school- hooray!

I actually don't know if they should really call it the last day of school because my son will only be there from 8:45 am-10:15. Maybe by the time he comes home I will have had just enough time to finish this post, shower and get dressed... sheesh!

The other funny thing is that we already attended Jonah's Kindergarten graduation on Tuesday. The Kindergarteners did a little program and then we got to go to his classroom and watch him receive his graduation certificate. It was so darn cute!


 Jonah is a tender little soul and got a bit teary-eyed when he got his certificate. He told me that he is a little sad to be done with Kindergarten. He will miss his teacher, Mrs. Christensen.


I am glad my son had such a great experience in Kindergarten! It is amazing to me how much he has learned. Now I just have to keep him up to speed during the summer and I am sure that first grade will be just as much fun for him as Kindergarten.

Goodbye school! Hello summer!



2 comments:

  1. Izzy had a blast in Kindergarten too, and being out 2 weeks already, she's bored and ready to be back. lol! He's such a handsome little guy! Enjoy your Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a cutie! Love that smile. Happy Summer to you all... :)

    ReplyDelete