Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Feeling Lucky!

I have been having so much fun getting ready for St. Patrick's Day! I started last month because I have two birthdays this month in addition to our St. Patrick's Day fun.

First I decided to try my hand at freezer paper stenciling. I made shirts for all three of my kids and I think they are adorable! What do you think?


I just love their "lucky" shirts. Freezer paper stenciling was surprisingly easy (especially with my Silhouette Cameo) and I love how crisp the stencils turned out. These shirts will be so fun for the kids to wear on St. Patrick's Day as well as the rest of the year!

Can you believe that Miss Aubrey is standing up by herself?! She has taken a few steps from the coffee table to the couch, and it is only a matter of time before she gets more confident and starts walking! We love our lucky girl! (Her birthday is the day before St. Patrick's Day).

I also decided to make another fun banner for my living room. I think it turned out pretty well, don't you?


I love how festive the banner looks with the subway art that I printed out for my frame. Not to mention the green Hershey's kisses. Dark chocolate and creme de menthe- yum!


Now we are all ready for St. Patrick's Day! That's a good thing because I have a Lego Star Wars Birthday party to plan for Saturday, and my baby's first birthday the next week! Wish me luck!



5 Minutes for Mombabybabylemon
Better in BulkLive and Love...Out Loudand then, she {snapped}NapTime MomTog

Linked up to Wordful Wednesday, Wordish Wednesday, and Wordless Wednesdays all over

7 comments:

  1. I love the shirt. Hope you have wonderful birthday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her shirt and your little lucky display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great shirt. So cute.
    Would love for you to stop by share
    http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2012/03/wordless-wednesday-march-7-2012-wlinky.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is too cute. soon you will have 3 going in 3 different directions. can't wait to see all the birthday fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pony tails! Too cute!

    Have a great Wednesday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/03/how-much-is-that-puppy-in-the-window/

    ReplyDelete
  6. March is our birthday month as well!! Mine, my husbands, my niece and nephew and we just had a new niece born at 2:00 a.m. this morning! love your stenciling on the shirt! that is really too cute. love your banner too!! wish i had time to make such cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, you are too cute! Would you mind coming to my house and decorating? I seriously need help! lol

    ReplyDelete