Saturday, February 4, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday {2-5-12}

Strike a Pose

When you live with two little boys, this is the kind of pose that you see most often. I made my boys superhero capes for Christmas a year ago, and they love them!

Footwear

My little girl has started to pull herself up to a stand. She is getting quite proficient at standing up and then getting back down to crawl around. Before long she is going to figure out how to walk, and I am SO not ready for that! Here she is in a cute pair of hand-me-down shoes that I thought were very appropriate for February.

Hobby

I have many hobbies. I enjoy sewing, cycling, reading, crocheting, blogging, making cards and taking pictures. This picture represents two of my hobbies. This is my baby girl wearing a hat I crocheted. I have been thinking about opening and etsy shop to sell some of the hats I have made, but have not gotten to it yet. (by the way, my baby has learned  how to wave- SO cute!)

Shiny
 This one is from my archives, but I couldn't resist. It is from a car show that we went to in Wyoming, and the cars were all chromed up and shiny. I love that you can see my reflection in this hub cap!

Color Me Green

I passed by this trailer and had to stop and take a picture of it. Looks to me like someone needs to take some time to paint it green again, don't you think?



29 comments:

  1. I love your first shot .. so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your strike a pose shot is great and I love your baby, she is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your green trailer! Although I know how to knit and crochet, I don't seem to be able to finish anything I start... your girl looks adorable with the hat:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. Love the wave and the pose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pose is awesome. I have a 6 year old grandson who wears his Batman gear pretty regularly. Just not this week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the Superman pose!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute shots! And the pulling to a stand is such a big hurdle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little girl is getting so big. That is an adorable hat. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shiny I see you in the wheel. Love the green shot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots this week . . . those little pink shoes are just the cutest I love the pose. Great green shot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your 1st shot! Adorable kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great collection of pictures. I love your daughter's shoes, so cute. And the pose shot is great. I love the hat, when I read that you made it I was in awe. It is lovely and she looks so cute in it. I have to say, your green shot is also great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Her shoes are so cute! I think baby shoes are the most adorable thing, ever! And that hubcap is great! Love your reflection in it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable set - love them all but your strike a pose shot makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent series of images! I want that little super hero to come rescue me now...

    ReplyDelete
  16. great pictures. I should make my boys superhero capes, they'd probably love it. that hat is too cute and I just love your little lady's worn jeans and stylin' shoes

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of your shots! I love your reflection in the wheel :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very creative set. I love your hobby, so cute. Strike a pose is also cute, totally boyish.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great set. Love hobby and shiny, but seriously all are very very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness...your "strike a pose" has so perfectly captured the essence of the life of a little boy...fantastic. And I thoroughly think the texture of that "green" shot is so worth NOT painting over, it's gorgeous (as long as I"m not living in it, haha)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome set of pictures this week. I love your hobby picture...I mean how can you not love babies! I also love your shiny shot! Great interpretations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Seriously, that strike a pose shot is the best one yet! LOL! Loving the hub cap and old green car shot as well (like them all actually). I am always on the hunt for old or interesting cars, unfortunately I don't see a lot "old" rusty ones around here.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your footwear shot! Baby feet are so cute... with and without shoes. I take pictures of my sons' feet constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  24. cool shots the color me green is my favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute little girl you have there sis. The color me green shot is great!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the shiny one. Makes me think of smmmer!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! Those hub caps are crazy shiny!!! I wonder how long it gets them to look like that! And your kids are adorable! That first picture is a definite classic. I love the angle!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous photos! The bottom two are so artsy and love those tiny shoes!

    ReplyDelete