Thursday, September 1, 2011

Off to School with the Tooth Fairy

What a crazy, busy week it has been here at the Honey House! First of all, Honey Daddy was at a conference so I was flying solo all week... AND it was the first week of Kindergarten for Jonah!

Here is my cute Kindergartener with his backpack on.


I took the advice of some other blog-friends and did a mini photo shoot of him before school. I am so glad I did because I got so many great pictures! He was so excited to go to school that he couldn't stop smiling!

This next picture is just for Cecily. Each year she takes a picture of her kids' feet for back to school, so I was thinking of her when I took this picture!



Here is a picture of my boys' feet on the first day of school. You can also see the tooth fairy monster pillows that I made for the boys this week. Jonah got a loose tooth, so I made him a cool pillow to put his tooth in. Of course I had to make Eli one too so he would feel included.


Wouldn't you know the tooth came out on the second day of school, so the tooth fairy paid a visit to our house. Good thing I got the pillows done!

Last night we had soccer practice, and today was Jonah's first soccer game. He actually scored a goal and I am one proud mama!

I am exhausted! Thank goodness it is almost Friday... I can't wait for my Honey to come home tomorrow!


Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you took these photos too. He looks so happy and excited. Coincidentally I also took 2 pairs of feet this week, like yours but I didn't post them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun busy week of firsts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun shot! Your boys are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute shots! Your tooth fairy pillows are very cool! Seems like they get school age way too fast, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute back to school photos! I love going back and seeing how my boys have changed through the years. I like to take a pic on the last day of school too. It's amazing how much they change in one year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute kids! And great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, would you look at that proud missing-tooth grin! =)

    ReplyDelete