Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Girly Clothesline

Look what was on my clothesline a few days ago!


Now that my baby girl is 4 1/2 months old she is finally starting to get too big for her 0-3 month clothes! (What can I say, she was only 5 lbs 13 oz when she was born, so she really is getting big!) So I got out the 3-6 month clothes and washed them. Aren't they adorable all hanging out on the line?


Luckily I have a wonderful friend who is passing on her girl clothes to me, since she has three girls and is done having kids. Without her generosity I would have absolutely no girl clothes! Isn't she awesome?

 Speaking of awesome chicks, check out what little Audrey has been doing!


She is not actually rolling over... she is too smart for that! She has figured out how to roll onto her side and stop there so she can play with her toys.What a smart cookie! (not to mention dang cute!)

Wordish WednesdayLive and Love...Out Loudand then, she {snapped}

Linked up to Wordful Wednesday, Wordish Wednesday, and Wordless Wednesdays all over.

13 comments:

  1. Awe she is so cute! Love all the clothes hanging out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute laundry! And my little girl's starting to "pivot" too, as another mummy calls it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh SQUEEE! I love the girl clothes! And yes, they look adorable all lined up like that! Yay for hand-me-downs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than free clothes! I was lucky enough to be a recipient a time or two. Lovely pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love the colours of them all on the line there. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love little girls clothes. I have 2 girls and a boy i was lucky enough to get little boy hand me downs. :) Great pics :) Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute and much pinker than before

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little suits all lined up - so cute
    My post yesterday was about laundry too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh what a cutie.
    I love using a cloths line. The cloths are so fresh smelling.
    New follower from Wordless Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My WW is all my cloth diapers on the line...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl clothes are definitely cuter and prettier than boys clothes although I am enjoying all the blue these days!

    Baby girl is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your clothes line looks really nice with those girl colors. ;-)
    Come & Play: Thursday Two Questions

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable little girl! I sure miss those little onesies. :( My youngest is 2 years old now. :)

    ReplyDelete