Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wyoming Road Trip:
A Photo A Day: Week 35

Day 239
 August 27: There's nothing like jumping in puddles after a thunderstorm on a warm afternoon!

Day 240
August 28: We have cucumbers coming out of our ears around here! Not to mention tomatoes and peppers!

Day 241
August 29: Since Honey Daddy was going to be at a conference in San Francisco all week, I decided to take the boys to Wyoming to visit my parents. Here is the view just before we get to Grandpa and Grandma's house.

Day 242
August 30: I grew up near this small town in Wyoming. Yep. Our one claim to fame (besides the gorgeous scenery) is having the world's largest elkhorn arch. Nifty, huh?

Day 243
August 31: I knew the weather would be cooler in Star Valley, but I didn't expect highs in the upper 50s! We have been hanging around 90 degrees in our part of Utah! So we had to go to the store and buy jackets for the boys so they didn't freeze their buns off. While we were driving around I had to stop and take a picture of these round hay bales, which are EVERYWHERE.

Day 244
September 1: The boys got to go for a ride in an airplane with Grandpa. They were SO excited and loved every minute of it! I may have a future pilot or two on my hands, since this was definitely one of the highlights of the trip for them.

Day 245
September 2: We drove to Logan to visit my sister and her family. Since we were nearby, we decided to stop at the Pepperidge Farms factory and outlet store. I couldn't help buying a few bags of mint Milanos for myself. I also got 11 bags of Goldfish crackers for 99 cents a bag! Who knew they had SO many flavors and varieties of goldfish?! We can't wait to try them all.



PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Lisa and Cecily





365
Hosted by Chris


p.s. Don't forget to check out my Shabby Apple Giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Aww! Everytime I visit your blog I feel that the boys look even more grown up :-)
    They look adorable and looks like you've had an amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun trip. 11 kinds of goldfish... and only 99 cents now there is a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always I love your pictures!!! But as the mom of two young boys it is the goldfish picture that caught my eye - its like toddler/preschool heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom was raised in Grover, so I grew up going to family reunions there in Star Valley. Seeing the pictures in this post and the one with the airplane is making me nostalgic. :)

    ReplyDelete