Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Photo A Day: Week 9

Day 57
 
February 26: The boys wanted to go DO something. So we had lunch with Daddy and then went to play at the "train store".

Day 58
  
February 27: Honey Daddy and I participated in a 20 mile bike ride at our local bike shop that was held in support of Haiti. The temperatures were in the upper 40s, so it was a pretty nice ride. I thought this picture was pretty cool because we are both in it. :o)

Day 59
  
February 28: On Sunday afternoons Jonah and I tend to play a lot of games together. He almost always loses at Kerplunk because he doesn't understand that the point is NOT to have the marbles fall down... but then again I guess in his eyes he is always the winner, right?

Day 60
  
March 1: I drive past this old machine in front of a house nearby on a regular basis. I don't know what it is, but I think it looks pretty cool.

Day 61
  
March 2: Tuesday night means I am working in the children's section at the library again. Why is it that I feel conspicuous taking pictures of a book display that I set up, at a library I work in, after all the patrons have gone home?

Day 62
  
March 3: What a great afternoon! My husband came home from work and sent me out on a bike ride. I got in 15 miles and it felt great. When I got home I found my husband grilling all the chicken I bought on sale that morning so we can put it in the freezer. Yum!

Day 63
 
March 4: I took the boys to the park this morning. They had a great time just being outside! I love this picture because it shows Eli on the brink of  running at this teetering bridge. This little guy is not afraid of anything!





PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Kelli

22 comments:

  1. great pictures I love the Kerplunk picture. aren't game days fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful week you had Honey Mommy! I love to look thru your weekly pictures. You have such fun days! I really LOVE that your husband grilled up all the chicken. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo I have THREE favs this week!! I love the sunglasses reflection (NICE self portrait, Girl!!), love the funky machine (rust=bliss) and love the back shot at the park (you know how I love kid shots from behind)!

    GREAT week for pics at your house HM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the reflection of you in the sunglasses lens. What a cool experience that must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a really fun week! I LOVE the picture of you in your husband's sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I love the picture with the sunglasses. And the picture of your boy going across the bridge is just really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are really knocking it out of the park -- photographically speaking -- lately.

    I love all of these shots -- that self portrait in the sunglasses is a great twist on the norm.

    I'm with Cecily too -- I love shots of kids from behind. It seems to say "the story continues."

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sunglasses shot and the old machine is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lots of great shots this week. the sunglasses are fun. :)

    I also play a lot of games with my little one. So much easier than pretend play.

    love the last shot. nice perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks and sounds like a great week! I LOVE the pic of you in your hubby's sunglasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sunglasses picture turned out really fun! But I think my favorite is the bridge picture.

    I love looking at life from their perspective...seeing what they see...standing behind them...

    Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That picture in the sunglasses is very neat!! I also love the machine with the star. The gears and color draw me in. And your little guy about to run across the bridge. Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the sunglasses picture! Great week of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm tired saying cool pictures..But again some cool pics!
    Love the last one of Eli stepping on the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the sunglasses shot. And, the ones at the library, too!

    WTG for getting your ride in..and awesome that your hubby did some cooking for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great photos, Mommy! I love the sunglasses and the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the reflection in the sunglasses picture! That is so cool..

    ReplyDelete
  18. that bike ride pic is soooooooo cool! And what a great thing to do, physically, mentally, and globally!

    Kerplunk. Hate it. Hate, hate it. Too much work for my students just to pull out all the sticks at the same time. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that shot in the sunglasses. SUper cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks to me you found wonder in with your boys this week!

    That's exactly what I do with tons of grilled chicken -- freeze it for later.

    My favorite is your fearless one on the bridge! Keep looking for wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Day 62 is AWESOME!!!! I want a day 62! lol

    ReplyDelete