Saturday, December 19, 2009

Adventures of the Snowman Nativity:
Under Destruction

As I walked past our entryway table the other day, I couldn't help but laugh at what was happening with the snowman nativity we let the boys play with. Usually when I walk past it looks like there was an earthquake in Bethlehem and all the little snow people are scattered about laying on their sides.

Someone must have noticed that the manger scene was continually in disrepair, since a construction team arrived at the site:


A construction team led by a wise man... and a sheep?! (sounds like one of those awful cartoons you find on TV now a days, doesn't it?)

Hopefully snowbaby Jesus is not about to be dumped on Mary and Joseph! I like to think that he is just going for a ride in the dump truck. What boy wouldn't like that?!

I'm not sure that I would trust the sheep to drive though... maybe that's why Mary is praying!

14 comments:

  1. rofl that is cute and so inventive on their part lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too stinkin cute!! Bella has a nativity set too....that she plays with YEAR ROUND!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is darling and you are such a good writer, sweetie. I love reading about your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember some of your posts from last year about this and it was just so cute!!! My nativity set doesn't move, the kids are just to old to move it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hysterical. Man I love the things munchkins come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun! Little ones have the best imaginations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such imagination from the boys and yourself. It's amazing the things kids think up and how they play. You're are always darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did these scenes last year too, didn't you? Cracking me up again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the sheep talked the snowman into it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! I enjoy your blog, and the stories about your kiddos!
    ~Miranda
    http://itsawwightmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha This is so hilarious!! I laughed outloud again at your manger scene...I wish my baby Jesus flew and rode in sheep driven dump trucks...haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is too funny. I posted a similar post on my blog today and linked back to this one (o:

    ReplyDelete