Thursday, September 4, 2008

Under the Weather

Just when you think your children are finally free from sickness and your head congestion is clearing up... that is when you will get food poisoning.

Yesterday evening I lost my lunch, dinner, and everything else I ate that day. I felt much better afterwards. Then I got to spend the rest of the night waking up with my two-year-old after he puked all over himself and his bedding. It was tons of fun, let me tell you.

We are both feeling better today. Jonah seems to have bounced back a little quicker than me. I am exhausted and a little bummed that my sinus congestion seems to have returned. I don't know if it's allergies, or the cold that just won't die. Maybe I should go see the doctor, huh?

Thank heavens for friends who come bring you chicken soup, diet coke and companionship to cheer you up and make you feel better.

1 comment:

  1. Kids always bounce back faster. Ugh. Isn't it awful when they puke. They don't know what's going on and it hurts and it's yucky. Good thing it was only one night.

    ReplyDelete