Thursday, July 3, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

Today I took a big step towards fulfilling my dream of creating beautiful scrapbook pages for my children.

You know the dreams where you make gorgeous scrapbook pages but without the mess? Where you can work on your scrapbook without getting out tons of supplies and getting everything set up?

I have known for a while now that I am never going to get into paper scrapbooking. I like making cards because they seem like a much smaller project and don't take as much time and effort as a scrapbook page. It seems that to make a cute scrapbook the supplies end up costing too much and it is a big hassle for me to get everything out and organized. Plus I have a feeling my boys would have everything scattered around in no time!

So I have wanted to learn to digital scrapbook for a while, but didn't know how to get started. So today my friend Cari came over and showed me how to get started in Adobe Photoshop. She showed me some basics, and I think I can actually do this!

Here is my first ever digital project. Isn't it cute? We decided to start with something small. I think it's appropriate that I made a Thank You card so I can say "Thank you Cari!"

1 comment: